Wednesday 14 October 2015

My Fondant Cake Album

Let's DIY a fondant cake for your love ones!!! Believe yourself u CAN DO IT!!!
I'm NOT a online cake seller, I'm jux a mummy BAKER who LOVES to share and specialize baking for my beloved kids families and friends!!! 
Fondant cake it's my yearly project, 1year I ONLY make 2 fondant cakes for kids's Birthday as they will request their fav characters and I'll tried my very very BEST fulfilling my beloved children wish!! To me that's the BEST way giving them a memorable childhood Birthdays as their mummy ONLY knows baking!!! LOL...hahahaha!!!

My DIY FONDANT recipe link:


My daughter's 12th birthday @2015

Princess Doll 


My daughter's 11th Birthday @2014.

Hello Kitty







My son's Jerald's 8th Birthday @2015!!!

Minion 






My son's Jerald 6th Birthday @ 2013!!!

Angry Birds







My mum's 60th longevity birthday @2014!!!

Longevity cake 













My son's Jerald 7th birthday @2014!!!

Lego cake 





My daughter Jerlaine's 9th birthday @2013!!! 

Little girl's cake





My mum's 57th Birthday @2013!!!

Leopard print cake 




































1 comment: